Subject: [regext] Minutes again

From: Ulrich Wisser <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 12:01:53 +0000

Here are the "new" minutes. Please check if your comments were fixed.

/Ulrich

-- 
Ulrich Wisser
[email-masked]

---

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 08:07:29 -0400

> Here are the "new" minutes. Please check if your comments were fixed.

draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration

I said on the mike that I think we shall not have multiple bundling 
extensions on standard track. We shall find a way to merge the 
requirements of this one and cira (already on the charter) and Gould’s 
one (not published) and possible icann idn variants work into a standard 
track extension. That way we would have a standard track extension and 
the others would be informational. (I committed to talk to the group of 
authors to start that thread).  It should be reflected in the minutes by 
some means (more than just no consensus).

Regards, Marc.

> /Ulrich
>
>
> -- 
> Ulrich Wisser
> [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________
> regext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/regext