Subject: [regext] draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-12 to move forward with IPR disclosure

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 15:53:22 -0500

This document has been pending in the publication queue for some time:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay/

The IESG (Stephen Farrell) cast a DISCUSS vote during the IESG review 
asking whether or not the working group had carefully considered the IPR 
disclosure alleged to be related to this proposed standard.  As 
discussed during the working group meeting at the last IETF, what we 
need is working group support to move forward with full knowledge of 
this disclosure.

For the record, this is the referenced disclosure: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2393/

After considering the discussion during the last IETF working group 
meeting and reviewing the discussion on the mailing list, as Chair (my 
co-Chair is one of the authors of the document and has recused himself 
from his chair role with respect to this document) I’m declaring that 
there is working group consensus to support the publication of this 
document with full knowledge of the disclosure above, including the fact 
that there is no stated licensing terms at this time.

The document is supported by the following working group individuals:

Job Snijders
Marco Davids
Bert Hubert
Jaap Akkerhuis
Ulrich Wisser

In addition to the document authors:

Rik Ribbers
Marc Groeneweg
Miek Gieben
Antoin Verschuren

There are no objections on the mailing list to the publication of this 
document.

I believe this responds to Stephen Farrell’s concern in his DISCUSS 
vote and ask that he confirm it is responsive and indicate if he has any 
additional questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Jim

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 21:05:49 +0000

On 02/12/16 20:53, James Galvin wrote:
> 
> I believe this responds to Stephen Farrell’s concern in his DISCUSS vote
> and ask that he confirm it is responsive and indicate if he has any

That's fine with me, thanks. I'll clear the discuss ballot
shortly.

S.