Subject: [renum] FW: New Version Notification for draft-jiang-6renum-enterprise-01.txt

From: "Leo Liu(bing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 06:37:36 +0000

Hi, all

The enterprise scenarios document has been updated, please comment.
Thanks a lot.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-6renum-enterprise-01

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 2:29 PM
To: Leo Liu(bing)
Cc: [email-masked]; Leo Liu(bing); Sheng Jiang
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-jiang-6renum-enterprise-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-jiang-6renum-enterprise-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Bing Liu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-jiang-6renum-enterprise
Revision:	 01
Title:		 IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios and Guidelines
Creation date:	 2011-09-29
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 16

Abstract:
   This document analyzes enterprise renumbering events and describes
   the best current practice among the existing renumbering mechanisms.
   According to the different stages of renumbering events,
   considerations and best current practices are described in three
   categories: during network design, for preparation of renumbering,
   and during a renumbering operation. A gap inventory is listed at the
   end of this document.

The IETF Secretariat