Subject: [renum] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:34:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios and Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-02-06

   This document analyzes enterprise renumbering events and describes
   the best current practice among the existing renumbering mechanisms.
   According to the different stages of renumbering events,
   considerations and best current practices are described in three
   categories: during network design, for preparation of renumbering,
   and during a renumbering operation. A gap inventory is listed at the
   end of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-00.txt