Subject: [renum] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 23:59:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement for Renumbering IPv6 Hosts with Static Addresses
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-08-30

Abstract:
   This document analyses the problems of updating the IPv6 addresses of
   hosts in enterprise networks that for operational reasons require
   static addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:19:14 +0100

This version is updated following the comments by Wes George.
Please check the end of Section 3 in particular; that is all new.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-01#section-3

Regards
   Brian + Sheng

On 31/08/2012 07:59, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> renum mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/renum
>