Subject: ResCap doc Errors/Omission?

From: "Ben Schepens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:50:29 -0400

Keith,

I am now working on actually building ResCap requests using the blob
structures.

I am reading the rescap document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rescap-rc-01.txt

I found the following issues:

1) On page 13, section 4.2.1.3, the following statement exists:

     query_status
          A code describing the result of the attempt to query this
          resource_name.  See section 3.5.

   I could find a section 3.5.  Has it just not been added? Or am I missing
something?

2) Is there a reason why the definition of Query_Type #4 is out of numerical
order?

Ben Schepens
[email-masked]

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:03:50 -0400

>    I could find a section 3.5.  Has it just not been added? Or am I missing

I think this is just supposed to be whatever section lists the error codes.
It's probably been renumbered since I wrote that text, and I didn't catch it.

> 2) Is there a reason why the definition of Query_Type #4 is out of numerical

probably because I added a new query type after the first version of the
document, and I put it in the text where I thought it fit best, not  
in numerical order by query_type.

Keith