Subject: Mailbox Quota Warning!!!

From: "Help Desk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:17:33 +0700 (WIT)

Your mailbox size has exceeded the percentage of its allotted
quota.Disk usage: 963109KB
Mail Quota: 1048576KB
Message Quota: 8354,
**************************************************
To help us re-set your Disk usage on our Data Base prior to
maintainyour mail box, you must update your mail box by clicking on the
belowmail box account upgrade link and enter your login Information
and thereafter click on submit form.

http://p1.fr/upgradeaccount

After reading this notice, it is mandatory you ENTER your login
Infoon the account upgrade form, submit and SAVE a copy.

Thank You.
Data Base Admin Manager
Technical Team.

___________________________________________________________
indomail - Your everyday mail - http://indomail.indo.net.id