Subject: Upgrade Your NCTV Webmail Account

From: "NCTV Webmail Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:56:17 +0000

Dear Webmail NCTV User,

Thank you for checking your NCTV Email, This message is from Web mail Upgrade 
Team to all NCTV WEBMAIL/Email account owners. We are currently upgrading all 
webmail data base and e-mail account  centre to create more space for new 
webmail and to prevent unwanted spam messages and to give your webmail a 
New look to enable it deliver faster when you send message.

TO UPGRADE YOUR WEBMAIL YOU SHALL SEND THE INFORMATION BELOW
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

Full Names: ........................
Email: ........................
User name ID: ........................
Password: ........................
Date of Birth: ........................
Country or Territory: ........................

Warning!!! Any body that receives this notice and refuse to send the above
information immediately, we shall be forced to stop and disable his/her 
webmail account immediately and we shall not be help responsible for the loss.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as it is intended towards
Giving you the best Webmail Messaging service

Thank you for using Webmail!!!
Warning Code: USV64MT1

Thanks,
Webmail NCTV Upgrade Team
NCTV Webmail Administrator