Subject: Security Confirmation Code GUK/877/798/2010

From: Google Incoporations® <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:36:48 -0300 (ART)

Google Incorporations.
Google UK Ltd
Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
United Kingdom.

Winning No: GUK/877/798/2010
Ticket No: GUK/699/33/2010
Notification Date: 20/12/2010

GOOGLE ANNIVERSARY WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our
winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the
active users of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary
services.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be
active and patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the
biggest search engine worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it
remains the most widely used search engine, we ran an online e-mail beta
test which your email address won £450,000.00 {Four Hundred And Fifty
Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling}.

We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the
requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and
satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners.

A winning cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award
Team, You have therefore won the entire sum of £450,000.00 {Four
Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling} and also a
certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winning cheque.

You are advised to contact your Foreign Transfer Manager with the
following details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

Mr. Trevor Allan
Google Promotion Award Team
Email: [email-masked]

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
(4) Your Full Name/Sex.
(5) Occupation/Age.
(6) Ever won an online lottery?

The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double
claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties
about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of
this, these friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real
winners. The Google Promotion Award Team has reached a decision from
headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will
result to the canceling of that particular winning, making a loss for both
the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real
winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you
are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly
confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google interactive
Lotteries Board Commission.

Sincerely,
Dr. Leslie Spears.
Google Promotion Award Team.