Subject: [Resolverless-dns] Resolverless DNS side meeting at 103?

From: Justin Henck <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 17:26:02 -0400

Hi all,

It doesn't seem like there's been much discussion here since 102. Would
anyone be interested in attending an unofficial side meeting on
resolverless DNS?

Justin

Justin Henck
Product Manager
212-565-9811
google.com/jigsaw

PGP: EA8E 8C27 2D75 974D B357 482B 1039 9F2D 869A 117B

---

From: Justin Henck <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:33:49 -0400

To follow up on this, I set up an unofficial side meeting at 10am on Friday
in Thai Chitlada 3 following the Root KSK Futures meeting

Justin Henck
Product Manager
212-565-9811
google.com/jigsaw

---

From: Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:31:08 -0400

Justin Henck writes:
> To follow up on this, I set up an unofficial side meeting at 10am on
> Friday in Thai Chitlada 3 following the Root KSK Futures meeting 

Friday is a poor day unfortunately, as many people (including me) have
return travel that day since no wgs were scheduled.

---

From: Justin Henck <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 13:04:15 -0400

If there's interest and an AD to sponsor a room, is it too late to do
something another day? If that doesn't work then a casual, unofficial
conversation after-hours seems reasonable, schedules permitting.  I'd like
to keep it available to everyone, though.

Justin Henck
Product Manager
212-565-9811
google.com/jigsaw