Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 7996 on SVG Drawings for RFCs: SVG 1.2 RFC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 07:55:00 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7996

        Title:      SVG Drawings for RFCs: SVG 1.2 RFC 
        Author:     N. Brownlee
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       December 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 102678
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-svg-rfc-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7996

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC7996

This document specifies SVG 1.2 RFC -- an SVG profile for use in
diagrams that may appear in RFCs -- and considers some of the issues
concerning the creation and use of such diagrams.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org