Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 7998 on "xml2rfc" Version 3 Preparation Tool Description

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 07:55:54 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7998

        Title:      "xml2rfc" Version 3 Preparation Tool Description 
        Author:     P. Hoffman, J. Hildebrand
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       December 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 38779
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-rfcv3-preptool-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7998

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC7998

This document describes some aspects of the "prep tool" that is
expected to be created when the new xml2rfc version 3 specification
is deployed.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org