Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 7995 on PDF Format for RFCs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 07:54:47 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7995

        Title:      PDF Format for RFCs 
        Author:     T. Hansen, Ed.,
                    L. Masinter, M. Hardy
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       December 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 44720
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-rfc-use-of-pdf-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7995

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC7995

This document discusses options and requirements for the PDF
rendering of RFCs in the RFC Series, as outlined in RFC 6949.  It
also discusses the use of PDF for Internet-Drafts, and available or
needed software tools for producing and working with PDF.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org