Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 7991 on The "xml2rfc" Version 3 Vocabulary

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 07:53:54 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7991

        Title:      The "xml2rfc" Version 3 Vocabulary 
        Author:     P. Hoffman
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       December 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      151
        Characters: 221812
        Obsoletes:  RFC 7749

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-xml2rfc-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7991

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC7991

This document defines the "xml2rfc" version 3 vocabulary: an
XML-based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.  It is
heavily derived from the version 2 vocabulary that is also under
discussion.  This document obsoletes the v2 grammar described in
RFC 7749.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org