Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8269 on The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:35:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8269

        Title:      The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with 
                    the Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) 
        Author:     W. Kim,
                    J. Lee,
                    J. Park,
                    D. Kwon,
                    D. Kim
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 39285
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8269

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8269

This document defines the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm
within the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP).  It details
two modes of operation (CTR and GCM) and the SRTP key derivation
functions for ARIA.  Additionally, this document defines DTLS-SRTP
protection profiles and Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY) parameter
sets for use with ARIA.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org