Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8263 on Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI) GROUPKEY-PUSH Acknowledgement Message

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:22:15 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8263

        Title:      Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI) 
                    GROUPKEY-PUSH Acknowledgement Message 
        Author:     B. Weis,
                    U. Mangla,
                    T. Karl,
                    N. Maheshwari
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 36745
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8263

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8263

The Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI) includes the ability of a
Group Controller/Key Server (GCKS) to provide a set of current Group
Member (GM) devices with additional security associations (e.g., to
rekey expiring security associations).  This memo adds the ability of
a GCKS to request that the GM devices return an acknowledgement of
receipt of its rekey message and specifies the acknowledgement
method.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org