Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8297 on An HTTP Status Code for Indicating Hints

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 20:52:54 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8297

        Title:      An HTTP Status Code for Indicating Hints 
        Author:     K. Oku
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13303
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8297

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8297

This memo introduces an informational HTTP status code that can be
used to convey hints that help a client make preparations for
processing the final response.

This document is a product of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org