Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8348 on A YANG Data Model for Hardware Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:09:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8348

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Hardware Management 
        Author:     A. Bierman,
                    M. Bjorklund,
                    J. Dong, 
                    D. Romascanu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      60
        Characters: 108230
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-entity-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8348

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8348

This document defines a YANG data model for the management of
hardware on a single server.

This document is a product of the Network Modeling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org