Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8347 on A YANG Data Model for the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 09:29:31 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8347

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for the
                    Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) 
        Author:     X. Liu, Ed.,
                    A. Kyparlis,
                    R. Parikh,
                    A. Lindem,
                    M. Zhang
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      45
        Characters: 79218
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8347

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8347

This document describes a data model for the Virtual Router
Redundancy Protocol (VRRP).  Both versions 2 and 3 of VRRP are
covered.

This document is a product of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org