Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8334 on Launch Phase Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:28:26 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8334

        Title:      Launch Phase Mapping for the 
                    Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) 
        Author:     J. Gould,
                    W. Tan,
                    G. Brown
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      58
        Characters: 106211
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8334

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8334

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension mapping for the provisioning and management of domain name
registrations and applications during the launch of a domain name
registry.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org