Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8414 on OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Metadata

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 14:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8414

        Title:      OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Metadata 
        Author:     M. Jones,
                    N. Sakimura,
                    J. Bradley
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 53831
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8414

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8414

This specification defines a metadata format that an OAuth 2.0 client
can use to obtain the information needed to interact with an
OAuth 2.0 authorization server, including its endpoint locations and
authorization server capabilities.

This document is a product of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org