Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8413 on Framework for Scheduled Use of Resources

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 22:14:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8413

        Title:      Framework for Scheduled Use of Resources 
        Author:     Y. Zhuang,
                    Q. Wu,
                    H. Chen,
                    A. Farrel
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 53135
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8413

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8413

Time-Scheduled (TS) reservation of Traffic Engineering (TE) resources
can be used to provide resource booking for TE Label Switched Paths
so as to better guarantee services for customers and to improve the
efficiency of network resource usage at any moment in time, including
network usage that is planned for the future.  This document provides
a framework that describes and discusses the architecture for
supporting scheduled reservation of TE resources.  This document does
not describe specific protocols or protocol extensions needed to
realize this service.

This document is a product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org