Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8418 on Use of the Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement Algorithm with X25519 and X448 in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 22:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8418

        Title:      Use of the Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman 
                    Key Agreement Algorithm with X25519 and X448 
                    in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 36498
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8418

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8418

This document describes the conventions for using the Elliptic Curve
Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) key agreement algorithm with curve25519 and
curve448 in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).

This document is a product of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org