Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8440 on IMAP4 Extension for Returning MYRIGHTS Information in Extended LIST

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 19:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8440

        Title:      IMAP4 Extension for Returning MYRIGHTS 
                    Information in Extended LIST 
        Author:     K. Murchison, 
                    B. Gondwana
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11969
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8440

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8440

This document defines an extension to the Internet Message Access
Protocol (IMAP) LIST command that allows the client to request the
set of rights that the logged-in user has been granted on mailboxes,
along with other information typically returned by the LIST command.

This document is a product of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org