Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8409 on The Entity Category Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Attribute Types

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 14:21:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8409

        Title:      The Entity Category Security Assertion 
                    Markup Language (SAML) Attribute Types 
        Author:     I. Young, Ed.,
                    L. Johansson, 
                    S. Cantor
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       August 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 24924
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-young-entity-category-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8409

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8409

This document describes two SAML entity attributes: one that can be
used to assign category membership semantics to an entity and another
for use in claiming interoperation with or support for entities in
such categories.

This document is a product of the working group process of the
Research and Education FEDerations (REFEDS) group.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org