Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8477 on Report from the Internet of Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI) Workshop 2016

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 12:01:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8477

        Title:      Report from the Internet of 
                    Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI) Workshop 
                    2016 
        Author:     J. Jimenez,
                    H. Tschofenig,
                    D. Thaler
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       October 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 36242
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8477

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8477

This document provides a summary of the "Workshop on Internet of                             
Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI)", which took place in
Santa Clara, California March 17-18, 2016.  The main goal of the
workshop was to foster a discussion on the different approaches used
by companies and Standards Developing Organizations (SDOs) to
accomplish interoperability at the application layer.  This report
summarizes the discussions and lists recommendations to the standards
community.  The views and positions in this report are those of the
workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect those of the
authors or the Internet Architecture Board (IAB), which organized the
workshop.  Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of
the workshop.  The views and positions documented in this report are
those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect IAB
views and positions.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org