Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8432 on A Framework for Management and Control of Microwave and Millimeter Wave Interface Parameters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:51:31 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8432

        Title:      A Framework for Management and 
                    Control of Microwave and Millimeter Wave 
                    Interface Parameters 
        Author:     J. Ahlberg, Ed.,
                    M. Ye, Ed.,
                    X. Li,
                    LM. Contreras,
                    CJ. Bernardos
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 46008
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8432

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8432

The unification of control and management of microwave radio link
interfaces is a precondition for seamless multi-layer networking and
automated network provisioning and operation.

This document describes the required characteristics and use cases
for control and management of radio link interface parameters using a
YANG data model.

The purpose is to create a framework to identify the necessary
information elements and define a YANG data model for control and
management of the radio link interfaces in a microwave node.  Some
parts of the resulting model may be generic and could also be used by
other technologies, e.g., Ethernet technology.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org