Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8485 on Vectors of Trust

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 17:49:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8485

        Title:      Vectors of Trust 
        Author:     J. Richer, Ed.,
                    L. Johansson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 48395
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8485

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8485

This document defines a mechanism for describing and signaling
several aspects of a digital identity transaction and its
participants.  These aspects are used to determine the amount of
trust to be placed in that transaction.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org