Subject: [rfc-dist] BCP 216, RFC 8407 on Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of Documents Containing YANG Data Models

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 21:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 216        
        RFC 8407

        Title:      Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers 
                    of Documents Containing YANG Data Models 
        Author:     A. Bierman
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      63
        Characters: 123260
        Obsoletes:  RFC 6087
        See Also:   BCP 216

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-20.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8407

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8407

This memo provides guidelines for authors and reviewers of
specifications containing YANG modules.  Recommendations and
procedures are defined, which are intended to increase
interoperability and usability of Network Configuration Protocol
(NETCONF) and RESTCONF protocol implementations that utilize YANG
modules.  This document obsoletes RFC 6087.

This document is a product of the Network Modeling Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org