Subject: [rfc-i] Implementations of v3?

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:59:42 +0000

Now that the RFCs on the new canonical format are in AUTH48, what is
the state of their implementation? I noticed the SOWs
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/rfps.html> but I did'nt find about the
results. Are the tools done, almost done, work in progress?
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

---

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 11:07:14 -0700

> results. Are the tools done, almost done, work in progress?

The RFP went out for bid, with the end date of Oct 17 2016. The
responses are still being discussed. So, no tools yet. Timing TBD.

-Heather

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:35:39 +0200

> responses are still being discussed. So, no tools yet. Timing TBD.

rfc2629.xslt implements significant parts of v3 - feedback appreciated. 
See <https://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc2629xslt/rfc2629xslt.html#v3>.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:22:40 -0400

Bids were due last week.  Awards have not been determined as yet.

Russ