Subject: [rfc-i] RFC Server Maintenance Outage This Weekend

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 15:19:46 -0700

All -

On Sunday, October 9th,  we will be having a series of pre-planned
outages on the RFC Editor server group.  The maintenance windows - the
periods during which outages may occur - are expected to be from
0000--0400 GMT, and 2000-2400 GMT on that day.

During the outage windows, access to web, email, and related
RFC-Editor sites and services will be impacted, and some services will
be unavailable for brief periods.  Services may be unavailable at
different intervals, and the availability of one service with the
simultaneous unavailability of another service should not be a cause
for alarm.

These maintenance windows are necessary to perform operating system
and related software upgrades on the servers supporting the
RFC-Editor.

Thank you for your patience with this process.

Glen
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (RFC-Editor Secretariat)
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest