Subject: [rfc-i] RFC Server Maintenance Outage March 6th

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 08:33:44 -0800

All --

On Monday, March 6th, we will be having a pre-planned maintenance
outage on the RFC Editor server group.  The maintenance window - the
period during which outages may occur - is expected to be from
1600-2000 GMT on that day.

During the outage window, access to web, email, and related RFC-Editor
sites and services will be impacted, and some services will be
unavailable for brief periods.  Services may be unavailable at
different intervals, and the availability of one service with the
simultaneous unavailability of another service should not be a cause
for alarm.

These maintenance windows are necessary to perform operating system
and related software upgrades on the servers supporting the
RFC-Editor.

Thank you for your patience with this process.

Glen
--
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (RFC-Editor Secretariat)
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest