Subject: [rfc-i] Where can I find a draft of the proposed stylesheet?

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:58:19 -0400

I am just redoing my Word/Markdown/XML to RFC tool and would like to revamp
the HTML output.

Does anyone have a link or a copy of the proposed IETF stylesheet? It
doesn't have to be final, just want to get the right class etc. attributes
output and get an idea of what the end result looks like.
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:07:32 +0200

On 2017-06-26 20:58, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> I am just redoing my Word/Markdown/XML to RFC tool and would like to 
> revamp the HTML output.
> 
> doesn't have to be final, just want to get the right class etc. 
> attributes output and get an idea of what the end result looks like.

<https://rfc-format.github.io/draft-iab-rfc-css-bis/>, I think...

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:56:45 -0400

Thanks.

I am working on getting it in sync with my tools.

One thing I think we probably should have in the final style is the IETF
logo if it is an RFC and a watermark saying DRAFT for IDs. That can be done
through the script though.

Internet draft should be distinguished in machine readable manner:

<html class="ID"> for draft ???

The navigation anchors seem wrong to me. The fragment identifiers refer to
the current document by default. These have hardcoded links to a particular
version. That will make reading documents offline a pain. It would also
cause all the docs to break if the RFC editor reorganizes the Web site.

      <a class="selfRef" href="
https://rfc-format.github.io/draft-iab-rfc-css-bis/sample3-v2.html#n-status-of-this-memo
">

Should be:

      <a class="selfRef" href="#n-status-of-this-memo">

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 22:20:58 -0400

Ignore the thing about the absolute URLs. For some reason Chrome decided to
normalize everything when it saved the doc, agg!

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 3:56 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]

>       <a class="selfRef" href="https://rfc-format.
> github.io/draft-iab-rfc-css-bis/sample3-v2.html#n-status-of-this-memo">
>
> Should be:
>