Subject: [rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-7322bis-01.txt

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:58:09 +0200

FYI...

" -00 to -01: Citation tag requirements more tightly specified; index
moved; new errata URI added; capitalization of working/research group
specified"

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-7322bis-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 17 Jul 2017 00:56:44 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	RFC Editor <[email-masked]>, Heather Flanagan
<[email-masked]>, Sandy Ginoza <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-flanagan-7322bis-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Heather Flanagan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-flanagan-7322bis
Revision:	01
Title:		RFC Style Guide
Document date:	2017-07-17
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		27
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-flanagan-7322bis-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-7322bis/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-7322bis-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-7322bis-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-7322bis-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the fundamental and unique style conventions
   and editorial policies currently in use for the RFC Series.  It
   captures the RFC Editor's basic requirements and offers guidance
   regarding the style and structure of an RFC.  Additional guidance is
   captured on a website that reflects the experimental nature of that
   guidance and prepares it for future inclusion in the RFC Style Guide.
   This document obsoletes RFC 7322, "RFC Style Guide".

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest