Subject: [rfc-i] RFC Series Editor Search

From: RSOC Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 02:33:06 -0700

The contract for the RFC Series Editor ends on 31 December 2017.  An
RFP for the position will be issued in July. Prior to that the RFC
Series Oversight Committee would like the community to review and
provide input on the Statement of Work.

The draft SoW is located here:
https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/RSE-descr-2016-r6-Clean.pdf
https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/RSE-descr-2016-r6-Clean.htm

Input should be sent to the RSOC at [email-masked] prior to 31
July for full consideration.

Thanks
Sarah Banks
Chair
RFC Series Oversight Committee
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest