Subject: [rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-7322bis-03.txt

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 12:39:16 -0700

Hi all,

A revised draft for 7322bis has been posted. This mostly touches on 
references, adding a section on referencing online code repositories and 
changing references to Internet Drafts.

One note about the online code repositories. I like the idea of a more 
specific date/time stamp, but we'll need to make some changes to both 
the vocabulary and the tools in order to make this happen. "Day Month 
Year" is as granular as we can go at this time.

Feedback is always welcome!

-Heather

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-7322bis-03.txt
Date: 	Tue, 03 Apr 2018 12:36:23 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	RFC Editor <[email-masked]>, Heather Flanagan 
<[email-masked]>, Sandy Ginoza <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-flanagan-7322bis-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Heather Flanagan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-flanagan-7322bis
Revision: 03
Title: RFC Style Guide
Document date: 2018-04-03
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 28
URL: https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-flanagan-7322bis-03.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-7322bis/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-7322bis-03
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-7322bis
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-7322bis-03

Abstract:
This document describes the fundamental and unique style conventions
and editorial policies currently in use for the RFC Series. It
captures the RFC Editor's basic requirements and offers guidance
regarding the style and structure of an RFC. Additional guidance is
captured on a website that reflects the experimental nature of that
guidance and prepares it for future inclusion in the RFC Style Guide.
This document obsoletes RFC 7322, "RFC Style Guide".

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest