Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.37.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 11:04:48 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.37.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.37.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Refined the non-ascii punctuation (smart-quotes, etc.) downcoding, and 
    eliminated a couple of bugs that could lead to infinite looping or
    crash.  Fixes issue #473.

  * Made the xref labels used for different @section values work for 
    additional value types.

  * Fixed a couple of preptool bugs found during debugging of issue #473.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Dec 2019 18:56:34 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.37.2'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 14:32:25 +0100

>    'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.37.2'

Hi, Henrik,

Is this version what is being used by the GUI on the web at 
xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org?

Alex

> _______________________________________________
> xml2rfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc
>

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 16:51:25 +0100

Hi Alex,

>> xml2rfc (2.37.2) ietf; urgency=medium

...

> Is this version what is being used by the GUI on the web at 

Yes, it is.

Regards,

	Henrik