Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.39.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 03:41:38 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.39.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.39.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Provided a rendering for <xref> with reference targets which are part of 
    a <referencegroup> and don't have a reference tag.

  * Added a --pdf-help command-like option, and tweaked the order of some 
    command-line options in the --help output.

  * Added a new filter for pdf-gneration library warnings, to avoid it 
    appearing on every xml2rfc invocation.

  * Added a v2v3 converter for dates with non-numeric years.

  * Added an error for attempting to insert a missing XInclude namespace 
    prefix when 'xi' is already defined as something else.

  * Fixed a bug introduced with the refactoring in [3438].

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  31 Jan 2020 10:03:13 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.39.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)