Subject: [Rfced-future] Consensus Check Issue 54: When does the RSAB start its formal review?

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 21:18:03 +0200

This issue had to do with some earlier confusion in earlier proposals as 
to the precise order of events, and when the formal review begins.  I 
believe the current text is clear.  If you disagree, could you please 
comment by August 20th.

For your convenience, here is the relevant text from -00:

[... community revew...]

>    7.  Should substantial changes be made, additional community calls
>        for comment should be issued by the RSAB, and again comments
>        considered by the RSWG.
>
>    8.  Once all comments have been been addressed, the RSWG chairs will
>        submit the proposal to the RSAB for its consideration.
>
>    9.  Within a reasonable period of time, the RSAB will then poll on
>        the proposal.  Positions may be as follows: * "YES": the proposal
>        should be approved * "CONCERN": the proposal raises substantial
>        concerns that must be addressed.  * "RECUSE": the person holding
>        the position has a conflict of interest.

[... approval flow continues...]

Eliot