Subject: [Rfced-future] Please doodle for the next meeting: deadline 11 Aug 2021

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:01:41 +0200

Hi everyone,

Could you please doodle for the next meeting by this coming Wednesday, 
11 August?

Here's a little bonus: if we can resolve our remaining issues, it is at 
least conceivable that this could be the last one of these we have to do.

Doodle URL:

https://doodle.com/poll/vmg2i48pvur29ghr?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Thanks,

Eliot

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 09:42:11 +0200

Thanks to those who have already doodled.  A reminder to those who 
haven't, the Doodle poll is opened until Wednesday.

Eliot

On 06.08.21 10:01, Eliot Lear wrote:
> Here's a little bonus: if we can resolve our remaining issues, it is 
> at least conceivable that this could be the last one of these we have 
> to do.
>
> Doodle URL:
>