Subject: [Rfced-future] draft minutes uploaded and next steps

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 07:25:23 +0200

Hi everyone,

The draft minutes have been uploaded and can be viewed here 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-rfcefdp-07/materials/minutes-interim-2021-rfcefdp-07-202109281100-00.html>. 
I want to point out a few things:

  * Modulo some tracking issues that we intend to administratively
    close, *ALL* issues have proposed resolutions and the date by which,
    barring lack of rough consensus, they will close.
  * Of particular note are issues 81, 82 and 84.  See a separate notes.
  * We expect draft -04 to issue no later than the 11th of this month.
  * We anticipate entering the equivalent of WGLC on or around the 12th.
  * Based on RFC 4845, it will be the IAB who largely will control the
    timing of progress, once we complete any changes based on WGLC, but
    we hope to be in broader community review PRIOR to the IETF meeting.
  * As you will have seen, we have modified the IETF meeting request to
    be only an hour, and we expect the agenda to be used to answer any
    concerns or questions that will have thus far been raised by the
    wider  community.  That meeting will, of course, be the only
    opportunity to raise concerns.  The only other agenda item I
    anticipate is a status report.

Eliot