Subject: [Rfced-future] Propose to Close: Issues 45, 67, and 69

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 16:47:30 +0200

Hi everyone,

This will be one of several such notes.  When last we left our heroes, 
we had agreed an approach to how the chairs manage consensus, which is 
what these three issues are about, and were awaiting text from Peter.  
He has now delivered in the latest draft.  Could people please review 
Section 3.2.2 steps 3 and 5 to see if people are comfortable with this text?

Please comment by the 29th of September.

Eliot

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 16:14:22 -0400

Yes, that wording reflects what we came up with, and is as good as I can 
think of to address the problem.  (Thank you Peter for knitting it in 
with the rest effectively.)

Yours,
Joel

On 9/15/2021 10:47 AM, Eliot Lear wrote:
> what these three issues are about, and were awaiting text from Peter. He 
> has now delivered in the latest draft.  Could people please review

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 10:41:10 +1200

> Please comment by the 29th of September.

Works for me.

Nit: "The RWSG chairs are..."
s/RWSG/RSWG/

   Brian