Subject: [Rfced-future] Issue 78: IAB docs that need to be updated

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:53:35 -0600

Last week I took a look at the IAB documents that might need to be 
updated, per Issue 78.

The most relevant documents (other than RFCs) seem to be the following, 
since they mention the RSE or RSOC:

- 
https://www.iab.org/internet-architecture-board-conflict-of-interest-policy/
- https://www.iab.org/activities/iab-appointments-and-confirmations/
- https://www.iab.org/activities/programs/rfc-editor-program/

It's likely that there are more such documents, but perhaps the IAB or 
Secretariat could conduct a more thorough search once we're closer to 
publication.

Peter

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 10:33:49 +1300

Should we also formally ask the IAB if they want to take ownership
of draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter?

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:35:24 -0600

> of draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter?

That sounds like a good idea.

Peter

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:36:04 +0200

I think the plan is for them to comment, but that you should present it 
to gendispatch.  Lars / Mirja should comment.

Eliot

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 10:46:55 +1300

I won't be presenting anything at IETF 112. It's been notified
on the gendispatch list [1], and I really don't see why it needs
meeting time. If anybody thinks it does need meeting time,
please request a slot.

Regards
   Brian

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gendispatch/kO5d-xCRQr5k7e7GMbmRZ3tZITE/