Subject: [Rfced-future] Weekly github digest (RFC Editor Future Development Program Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 00:46:55 -0700 (PDT)

Events 

Issues
------
* intarchboard/program-rfced-future (+16/-4/💬16)
  16 issues created:
  - Minor:  RPC Statement of Work (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/112 
  - selection committees (again) (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/111 
  - Where to put the RSCE role definition? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/110 
  - Do we want to write the existence of [email-masked] in stone? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/109 
  - Remove the word "ultimate" (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/108 
  - What are the updates to other RFC? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/107 
  - Editorial: Update first sentence of abstract? (by mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/106 
  - RPC responsibilities list missing a couple of ex-(RFC Publisher) responsibilities (by JayDaley)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/105 
  - Allow for a temporary RSCE appointment while the permanent RSCE is still in post but temporarily unavailable (by JayDaley)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/104 
  - Are contributions to the RSWG contributions to the IETF? (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/100 
  - Member of the community vs. delegate (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/98 
  - 3-month timer restart? (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/97 
  - Who resolves disputes when they need to be timely? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/94 
  - Basis for appeals of RSAB decisions (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/93 
  - Can the IETF LLC ED delegate? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/91 
  - Should the 2418 backstop be more general (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/90 

  11 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #112 Minor:  RPC Statement of Work (1 by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/112 [Editorial] 
  - #111 selection committees (again) (1 by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/111 
  - #110 Where to put the RSCE role definition? (2 by elear, mirjak)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/110 
  - #109 Do we want to write the existence of [email-masked] in stone? (1 by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/109 
  - #105 RPC responsibilities list missing a couple of ex-(RFC Publisher) responsibilities (1 by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/105 
  - #104 Allow for a temporary RSCE appointment while the permanent RSCE is still in post but temporarily unavailable (1 by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/104 
  - #100 Are contributions to the RSWG contributions to the IETF? (2 by becarpenter, larseggert)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/100 
  - #98 Member of the community vs. delegate (2 by elear, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/98 [Editorial] 
  - #97 3-month timer restart? (1 by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/97 
  - #91 Can the IETF LLC ED delegate? (2 by JayDaley, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/91 
  - #90 Should the 2418 backstop be more general (2 by elear, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/90 

  4 issues closed:
  - Where to put the RSCE role definition? https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/110 
  - Member of the community vs. delegate https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/98 [Editorial] 
  - Can the IETF LLC ED delegate? https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/91 
  - Are contributions to the RSWG contributions to the IETF? https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/issues/100 

Pull requests
-------------
* intarchboard/program-rfced-future (+10/-8/💬6)
  10 pull requests submitted:
  - harmonize terminology (by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/103 
  - #91 (by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/102 
  - Clarify RPC-led policies (by mnot)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/101 
  - Require participants to publish I-Ds, not just generate them (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/99 
  - Wording clarifications related to appointing bodies and stream managers (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/96 
  - Suggestions to address some nits (by larseggert)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/95 
  - Consider for approval (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/92 
  - Add better section references to other RFCs (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/89 
  - Use section references rather than "below" (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/88 
  - Remove trailing whitespace (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/87 

  3 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #101 Clarify RPC-led policies (4 by elear, mnot, stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/101 
  - #95 Suggestions to address some nits (1 by elear)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/95 
  - #88 Use section references rather than "below" (1 by stpeter)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/88 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - harmonize terminology
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/103 
  - #91
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/102 
  - Require participants to publish I-Ds, not just generate them
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/99 
  - Suggestions to address some nits
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/95 [Editorial] 
  - Consider for approval
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/92 
  - Add better section references to other RFCs
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/89 
  - Use section references rather than "below"
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/88 
  - Remove trailing whitespace
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future/pull/87 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/intarchboard/program-rfced-future