Subject: [rgchairs] WG Chairs' beer evening (fwd)

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:08:41 -0700

RG chairs are invited to this event.

--aaron

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: July 20, 2005 11:43:53 AM +0200
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: WG Chairs' beer evening

Yes, we'll have WG chairs' beer evening in Paris, too.  There are
both good brewpubs and places with a varied selection of beers
(often called a "Bar à Biére") there.

Since the agenda for the Paris IETF has different timing, the beer
evening will unfold a bit differently too:  We'll have it after
the Wednesday plenary, as usual, but with the plenary ending at
19:30, the beer evening will start at 20:00.

I have my eyes on 4 possible places, but I'll want to visit them
ahead of time myself, and also make sure they're prepared to
accept a crowd of our size.

As people won't have had dinner yet, the place will also need to
be able to provide food.

So put Wednesday evening, after the plenary at 20:00 in your
calendar as the WG chairs' beer evening.  I'll come back with
exact location at the beginning of the IETF week.

Regards,

	Henrik

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

_______________________________________________
Rgchairs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rgchairs