Subject: Re: Route set with REJECT flag in the IP route table - regd

From: Vernon Schryver <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 09:30:11 -0600 (MDT)

> From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
> To: "G. Sudarshan" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]

> ...
>                           .... Are you aware of Veron Schryver's routed 
> implementation including RIPv2 and IRDP? I have a copy but can't seem to
> find the ftp achive site right now. 
> ...

Look in ftp.rhyolite.com:src/routed.tar.Z or
in ftp.sgi.com:sgi/src/routed.tar.Z

I've recently fixed some obscure problems related to RIPv1, variable length
subnet masks, and media such as ATM and HIPPI that support neither multicast
nor broadcast.  

Slightly older (and in one case modified in ways I strongly disagree with)
versions of the code can be found in current distributions of NetBSD,
FreeBSD, and OpenBSD.

Vernon Schryver    [email-masked]