Subject: Overpriced Software (Not Here)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 11:38:08 -0400 (EDT)

Microsoft Office 97 Pro OEM !!

 We need to make room for new products, that's why we've decided to
discontinue
our ENTIRE Office 97 Pro OEM Stock!!!
 Your savings our loss!! Priced a incredible $79.95 ea. and this
includes
regular shipping!!

  All prices valid while supply's last!
 Limited to Quantities on hand  ORDER NOW!!!

 HURRY CLICK HERE TO ORDER!!  http://www.cnbucks.com/software1.htm<BR>

****************************************************************************************************************

 We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics if you wish to be ""removed""<BR>
 from future mailings, please click below<BR>
 mailto:http://www.cnbucks.com/remove.html<BR>
****************************************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************
72035