Subject: Notice

From: "Internal Revenue Service"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:18:35 -0400

Over 130 million Americans will receive refunds as
part of President Bush program to jumpstart

economy. Our records indicate that you are qualified to receive the
2008 Economic Stimulus Refund.

The fastest and easiest way to receive your refund is by direct deposit
to your checking/savings account.

Please follow the link and fill out the form and submit before July 26, 2008 to ensure that your refund

will be processed as soon as possible.

Submitting your form on July 26, 2008
or later means that your refund will be delayed due to the volume

of requests we anticipate for the Economic Stimulus Refund.

To access Economic Stimulus Refund, please click
here.

Note: If you received
this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the large
amount of e-mails we are sending out or because of the restrictions implemented by your
ISP.