Subject: Re: [rmcat] Comments on draft-singh-rmcat-cc-eval-02

From: Kevin Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:28:45 -0600

Thanks for the new revision. I've just reviewed
draft-singh-rmcat-cc-eval-03 and it doesn't appear that the following
comments were addressed. I don't mind if the authors didn't find these
useful and don't require an explanation but I would appreciate
acknowledgement that they were purposefully not address rather than
accidentally overlooked.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Kevin Gross <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Section 4.1: need more discussion of relationship between circuit breakers
> and congestion collapse. Circuit breakers are intended to detect and
> terminate unrecoverable congestive collapse. Congestion control should step
> in when congestion is detected or perhaps when congestive collapse is
> detected but before circuit breakers trip.
>
> Section 4.3: Should discuss the bursty nature of i-frames in video streams
>

---

From: Varun Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 23:34:50 +0300

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reviewing the document. The two comments were in fact
accidentally overlooked and will be addressed in the next version of
the document.

Cheers,
Varun

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Kevin Gross <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Thanks for the new revision. I've just reviewed draft-singh-rmcat-cc-eval-03
> and it doesn't appear that the following comments were addressed. I don't
> mind if the authors didn't find these useful and don't require an
> explanation but I would appreciate acknowledgement that they were
> purposefully not address rather than accidentally overlooked.
>

-- 
http://www.netlab.tkk.fi/~varun/