Subject: [rmcat] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:53:31 +0200

Lots of reasons why you haven't heard much from us lately, but I've 
updated the draft about a format for congestion control information, and 
also added to it the info on a timestamp option it turned out we needed.

                Harald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03.txt
Date: 	Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:47:23 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Harald T. Alvestrand <[email-masked]>, Harald Alvestrand 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Harald Alvestrand and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb
Revision:	 03
Title:		 RTCP message for Receiver Estimated Maximum Bitrate
Creation date:	 2013-10-21
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03

Abstract:
    This document proposes an RTCP message for use in experimentally-
    deployed congestion control algorithms for RTP-based media flows.

    It also describes an absolute-value timestamp option for use in
    bandwidth estimatoin.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat