Subject: [rmcat] Agenda uploaded

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:28:11 +0200

Hi working group,

I've just uploaded the current version of the next meeting's agenda:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/agenda/agenda-88-rmcat

Please let me know, if something needs to be changed or added!

Mirja

---

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 21:46:05 +0200

Hi,

I updated the agenda. Please let me know (until Monday) if any further changes 
are needed!

Mirja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Ing. Mirja Kühlewind
Institute of Communication Networks and Computer Engineering (IKR)
University of Stuttgart, Germany
Pfaffenwaldring 47, D-70569 Stuttgart

tel: +49(0)711/685-67973
email: [email-masked]
web: www.ikr.uni-stuttgart.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------