Subject: [rmcat] Recent papers evaluating RMCAT proposals

From: Varun Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 02:19:38 -0500

Hi all,

Following is the list of papers that have recently been published
about RMCAT proposals. I do not have pointers to all the papers, but
if you know of any other evaluations or have links to the papers
listed below.

Experimental Investigation of the Google Congestion Control for
Real-Time Flows, L. De Cicco, G. Carlucci, and S. Mascolo:
http://c3lab.poliba.it/images/0/07/Webrtc_cc-Fhcmn2013.pdf

Performance Analysis of Receive-Side Real-Time Congestion Control for
WebRTC; Singh V., Lozano A.A., Ott J.,
http://www.netlab.tkk.fi/~varun/singh2013rrtcc.pdf

Understanding the Dynamic Behaviour of the Google Congestion Control,
L. De Cicco, G. Carlucci, and S. Mascolo

NADA: A Unified Congestion Control Scheme for Low-Latency Interactive
Video, Xiaoqing Zhu, Rong Pan

DFlow: Low latency congestion control: Piers O'Hanlon; Kenneth Carlberg

Cheers,
Varun
-- 
http://www.netlab.tkk.fi/~varun/

---

From: Safiqul Islam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:55:33 +0200

Hi all,

In addition, the following poster has also been accepted :

"One Control to Rule Them All - Coupled Congestion Control for RTP Media"; S. Islam, M. Welzl, and S. Gjessing 
http://safiquli.at.ifi.uio.no/paper/pv2013-fse-poster-final.pdf

Cheers,
Safiqul

---

From: Varun Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:59:06 -0500

Hi all,

As a side note, some of the papers will be presented at the Packet
Video Workshop
on the 12-13 December in San Jose. If you are interested in these
papers or multimedia
streaming/communication, consider attending the conference. Details
at: http://pv2013.itec.aau.at/
and list of accepted papers at:
http://pv2013.itec.aau.at/list-of-accepted-papers/

Also, chapter 6 of a master thesis titled: Performance analysis of
topologies for Web-based Real-Time Communication (WebRTC)
maybe of interest to some of you (it is a slightly different version
from our paper accepted at PV2013).
https://aaltodoc.aalto.fi/bitstream/handle/123456789/11093/master_Abell%C3%B3_Lozano_Albert_2013.pdf?sequence=1

Cheers,
Varun

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:08:18 +0200

Hi all,

I created this page now:
http://www.openwiki.com/ow.asp?rmcat_bib

Do with it whatever you wish - I thought it's useful to have such a collection somewhere and it took < 5 minutes to create, that's why I did it.
openwiki has a rather messy look to it, but it's the only page of its kind that I know... (zero security, everyone can edit)
moving this to a somewhat "cleaner" page wouldn't hurt I guess.

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:25:54 +0200

Hi,

I wasn't aware that the IETF Wiki is open for everyone to edit. Now that I know that, I moved this page here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/rmcat/trac/wiki/Bibliography

Cheers,
Michael