Subject: [rmcat] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-02.txt

From: David Hayes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 16:09:05 +0100

Hi All,

We have just uploaded a new version of the Shared Bottleneck Detection
draft. Changes include some revisions to the notation to make the
description clearer and more consistent, and  a new section which
outlines how some of the potential sources of noise in the estimators
can be can be removed.

Kind regards,

David

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 06:59:24 -0800
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>, David Hayes
<[email-masked]>, Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>, Simone Ferlin
<[email-masked]>, "Simone Ferlin" <[email-masked]>, David Hayes
<[email-masked]> Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Hayes and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd
Revision:	02
Title:		Shared Bottleneck Detection for Coupled
Congestion Control for RTP Media. Document date:	2015-03-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		18
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to detect whether end-to-end data
   flows share a common bottleneck.  It relies on summary statistics
   that are calculated by a data receiver based on continuous
   measurements and regularly fed to a grouping algorithm that runs
   wherever the knowledge is needed.  This mechanism complements the
   coupled congestion control mechanism in draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

-------------------------
David Hayes
[email-masked]
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo