Subject: [rmcat] Updated Draft for NADA

From: "Xiaoqing Zhu (xiaoqzhu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 04:08:13 +0000

Hi Everyone, 

My apologies in having missed the draft submission deadline on the IETF
website. Made a stupid mistake about the timezone (UTC) information.

Instead, I have posted the updated draft at the following link via Google
Drive: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DpU3L0xz-QTGxYWXZOVGVRRkU/view?usp=shari
ng

The main updates since last time are as follows:

* Updated design of the NADA sender and receiver behavior so that it¹s now
consistent with the presentation at IETF-91 in Honolulu. The added
features are:
    * Non-linear warping of delay at receiver (Sec 5.3)
    * Accelerated ramp-up at sender (Sec 6.1.1)

* Added descriptions and discussions on receiver behavior:
    * Delay estimation: 5.1
    * Loss/marking ratio estimation: 5.2
    * Receiving rate estimation:  5.5
    * Choice of feedback interval: 5.6

*  Re-ordered subsections in Sec 6 on sender behavior so that it flows in
the same order as how the sending/video rates are calculated
* Updated Sec 8 

I will appreciate your review and comments and I will upload the draft
(maybe also after incorporating any comments from this mailing list) to
the official site once the IETF submission tool is re-open on Sunday, Mar
22, 2015.

Again, my apologies for this confusion and deviation from standard
procedure. 

Best,
Xiaoqing