Subject: [rmcat] Video trace files

From: Frank Fitzek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 12:01:30 +0200

Dear all,

I participated the first time in your meeting and found it very 
interesting. My special interest lies in the FEC schemes for real time 
communication.

But i saw that you are also doing a lot more and you are using video 
traces in your work. So for all those, here a link to our video trace 
library (a lot of codecs, a lot of movies), with integration into 
simulation environments.
http://trace.eas.asu.edu/

I hope you find this useful and see you all in Prague and then I am 
looking forward to see some FEC issues to be discussed.

Frank

-- 
Frank Fitzek
Professor
Chair of Communication Networks
Institute of Communication Technology
TU Dresden

phone:  +49 351 463 33945
fax:    +49 351 463 37163
mobile: +49 173 548 2947
web:www.fitzek.net
skype:	fitzek

5G Lab Germany Coordinator 5Glab.de