Subject: [rmcat] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 05:02:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Self-Clocked Rate Adaptation for Multimedia
        Authors         : Ingemar Johansson
                          Zaheduzzaman Sarker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This memo describes a rate adaptation algorithm for conversational
   video services.  The solution conforms to the packet conservation
   principle and uses a hybrid loss and delay based congestion control
   algorithm.  The algorithm is evaluated over both simulated Internet
   bottleneck scenarios as well as in a LTE (Long Term Evolution) system
   simulator and is shown to achieve both low latency and high video
   throughput in these scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:06:36 +0000

Hi all,

Minor updates on SCReAM draft. Added an "Implementation Status" section according to RFC 6982.

BR

Zahed and Ingemar.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: den 6 juli 2015 14:02
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-01.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt