Subject: [rmcat] rmcat Adoption Call for draft-zhu-rmcat-video-traffic-source-02

From: Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:36:20 +0100

Hi,

The RMCAT wg is considering adoption of the draft
draft-zhu-rmcat-video-traffic-source-02.

The draft has been discussed at previous IETF RMCAT meetings and on the
list.

At the past Yokohama IETF94 meeting  the document received support from the

people present in the meeting room and no comments against adopting this

draft as an RMCAT wg item were given.

The draft is proposed for adopted for publication as an stand-alone
informational RFC aimed

to support evaluation of RMCAT CC algorithms but it may equally well be
suitable for evaluations of

other features aimed to support video traffic. It has been noted that there
is or may be synergy with work

in netvc. How to best explore such synergy should be taken into account
while working with the wg document.

The WG chairs now invite any further comments on this adoption. If there

are concerns or comments about adoption please send comments to the list

or to the Chairs.

The adoption call ends December 18, 2015.

BR, Mirja and Karen