Subject: [rmcat] Karen Nielsen stepping down as RMCAT co-chair

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 21:01:50 -0600

Dear RMCATers,

I wanted to let the working group know that Karen has stepped down as
co-chair for RMCAT.

Karen has done great work with Mirja and Lars, and I'd like to thank her
for that.

Spencer

---

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 10:58:52 +0100

Thanks a lot, Karen! Was a great joy to work with you!

Mirja

> Am 09.02.2016 um 04:01 schrieb Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>:
> 
> Dear RMCATers,
> 
> I wanted to let the working group know that Karen has stepped down as co-chair for RMCAT.
> 
> Karen has done great work with Mirja and Lars, and I'd like to thank her for that.
> 
> Spencer

---

From: "Xiaoqing Zhu (xiaoqzhu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 15:34:29 +0000

+1 

Thanks to Karen for your great work at RMCAT.

I greatly appreciate many of the good advice & suggestions you provided in
helping my drafts, either as chair or as reviewer/individual contributor.

Xiaoqing

On 2/9/16, 3:58 AM, "rmcat on behalf of Mirja Kühlewind"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]>

---

From: Stefan Holmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 15:38:47 +0000

Thanks for all your hard work, Karen!

---

From: "Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 15:50:21 +0000

+1 ... Thanks Karen!

-----Original Message-----
From: rmcat [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Xiaoqing Zhu (xiaoqzhu)
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 10:34 AM
To: Mirja Kühlewind; Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [rmcat] Karen Nielsen stepping down as RMCAT co-chair

+1

I greatly appreciate many of the good advice & suggestions you provided in helping my drafts, either as chair or as reviewer/individual contributor.

Xiaoqing

---

From: Safiqul Islam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 16:30:01 +0000

+1

Thanks Karen for the encouragement and feedback.

/Safiqul

On 9. feb. 2016, at 16.50, Michael Ramalho (mramalho) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

+1 ... Thanks Karen!

-----Original Message-----
From: rmcat [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Xiaoqing Zhu (xiaoqzhu)
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 10:34 AM
To: Mirja Kühlewind; Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [rmcat] Karen Nielsen stepping down as RMCAT co-chair

+1

Xiaoqing

On 2/9/16, 3:58 AM, "rmcat on behalf of Mirja Kühlewind"
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
wrote:

Mirja

Am 09.02.2016 um 04:01 schrieb Spencer Dawkins at IETF
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>:

Dear RMCATers,

Karen has done great work with Mirja and Lars, and I'd like to thank
her for that.

Spencer