Subject: [rmcat] ietf95 draft meeting minutes

From: Anna Brunstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 15:08:34 +0200

Dear all,

Draft minutes from the rmcat session at ietf95 in BA are available in 
Etherpad at 
http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-95-rmcat?useMonospaceFont=true. 
Please check that your comments and questions are accurately captured 
and add any corrections/updates.

Many thanks to Brian for taking the notes!

Thanks,
Anna & Martin

---

From: Miguel París Díaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 20:46:13 +0200

Hello Anna,
I am Miguel París from Kurento.org.

First of all, thanks for the work doing with these minutes.

In the line where you mention me, a see that you lost my surname probably
because I said it too fast:
Miguel...?: Do you have a test for very low frame rates? It's another
different situation

In addition, where I can find the video recorded of the meeting?

Thanks!!

2016-04-12 15:08 GMT+02:00 Anna Brunstrom <[email-masked]>:

> Please check that your comments and questions are accurately captured and
> add any corrections/updates.
>

-- 
Miguel París Díaz
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Computer/Software engineer.
Researcher and architect in http://www.kurento.org
http://twitter.com/mparisdiaz
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Anna Brunstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 23:00:17 +0200

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the info, I have added your surname to the minutes.

You can find the recordings of all sessions from 
https://ietf95.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recordings.

BR,
Anna

On 2016-04-13 20:46, Miguel París Díaz wrote:
> In the line where you mention me, a see that you lost my surname 
> probably because I said it too fast:
> 2016-04-12 15:08 GMT+02:00 Anna Brunstrom <[email-masked] 
> <mailto:[email-masked]>>:
>
>     Dear all,
>
>     Draft minutes from the rmcat session at ietf95 in BA are available
>     in Etherpad at
>     Please check that your comments and questions are accurately
>     captured and add any corrections/updates.
>