Subject: [rmcat] Planning for the upcoming IETF 98, Chicago, IL, USA

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 11:09:43 +0100

Dear all,

The WG chairs would like to get a poll about who out of the rmcat WG 
intends to travel to the IETF 98 meeting in Chicago.

Please let us know until Feb 5th midnight by replying to this email.

We would plan for an interim meeting shortly after the IETF 98 meeting 
in case that there is not a critical mass intending to attend a RMCAT 
session.

Regards,

   Martin

---

From: "Xiaoqing Zhu (xiaoqzhu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 15:49:04 +0000

Hi, 

I plan to attend and present update on both the NADA draft and the video-traffic-model draft.  

By then we may also have made some progress regarding our open sourcing efforts with the reference implementation in ns3 module corresponding to the framework draft. But on that piece since it involves internal legal approval it's a "maybe"

Thanks,
Xiaoqing

________________________________________
From: rmcat <[email-masked]> on behalf of Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 4:09 AM
To: rmcat WG ([email-masked])
Subject: [rmcat] Planning for the upcoming IETF 98, Chicago, IL, USA

Dear all,

Regards,

   Martin

---

From: Anna Brunstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 18:38:25 +0100

Dear all,

As we only have one probable and three confirmed attendees for an rmcat 
session in Chicago, we will not hold a meeting this time.

We will come back shortly for instead scheduling a virtual interim a few 
weeks after IETF 98.

Best Regards,
Anna