Subject: [rmcat] WebEx meeting invitation: RMCAT virtual interim meeting

From: Anna Brunstrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:41:46 +0200

Hello,
RMCAT Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

*RMCAT virtual interim meeting*
Thursday, April 27, 2017
5:00 pm  |  Sweden Summer Time (Stockholm, GMT+02:00)  |  2 hrs

Meeting number (access code): 642 953 669

Meeting password: Zkfdxz39

Add to Calendar 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m800be3a40bea3ccdb781c2b43c09c794>

When it's time, join the meeting 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mbc76262b1abbf800d8a096079f8f0b21>.

*Join by phone*
*1-877-668-4493* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
*1-650-479-3208* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Toll-free calling restrictions 
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Can't join the meeting? <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.