Subject: [rmcat] 3GPP V2X congestion control aspects and RFC8298 (SCReAM)

From: Ingemar Johansson S <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 06:47:18 +0000

Gentlepeople

This document is submitted to 3GPP for the V2X (Vehicle to everything)
standardization, and it outlines the necessity of congestion control.
Finally it proposes the use of RFC8298 (SCReAM) for the congestion control

<http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/tsg_sa/WG4_CODEC/TSGS4_101_Busan/Docs/S4-181287.zip
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/tsg_sa/WG4_CODEC/TSGS4_101_Busan/Docs/S4-181287.zip

pCR means pseudo Change Request and is a sort of simplified change request
to add a piece of text in a document. In this case it is a proposal to add
text to section 8.2 in TR26.985 that is a technical report.

Regards

Ingemar

==================================

Ingemar Johansson  M.Sc. 

Master Researcher

Ericsson Research

Network Protocols & E2E Performance

Labratoriegränd 11

971 28, Luleå, Sweden

Phone +46-1071 43042

SMS/MMS +46-73 078 3289

[email-masked]

www.ericsson.com

        Things are never so bad they 

              can't be made worse

                 Humphrey Bogart

==================================