Subject: RMT WG Last CALL:

From: Roger Kermode <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 15:54:38 +1000

Please be advised that the Design Space and Building Blocks
drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-design-space-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-buildingblocks-02.txt

are now officially in WG Last Call that will expire 15 May 2000.

Please address any comments/requests for clarification to the
document authors,

regards,

Roger Kermode
Allison Mankin
Lorenzo Vicisano

---

From: Roger Kermode <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:18:54 +1000

Absolute last chance for comments. If none are received within the
next 24hours then I will send these two drafts up for IESG last call,

cheers,

Roger