Subject: Tree Configuration and TRACK Design team meeting

From: Miriam Kadansky - SUN Microsystems <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:18:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Brian Whetten suggested that those of us signed up to work on
the tree-building BB and the TRACK PI get together in person 
before the Pittsburgh IETF and get our drafts done.

Dah Ming Chiu and I will be hosting the meeting here at Sun's
Burlington MA office from June 26th through June 29th.  The
other attendees so far are

	Brad Cain
	Brian Levine
	Brian Whetten

Other contributors are certainly welcome to attend, but rest 
assured that the RMT group will have ample time to review and
comment on our results before and during the IETF meeting.  
You won't miss anything unless you have something to contribute 
that you haven't already sent to the list.

If you'd like to attend, please email both Dah Ming and I 
([email-masked] [email-masked]) and we'll let you 
know the details.
					
-----------------------------
Miriam Kadansky
Senior Staff Engineer
Sun Microsystems Labs
781-442-0750
[email-masked]

Dah Ming Chiu
Senior Staff Engineer
Sun Microsystems Labs
office: 781-442-0525
cell:   617-283-6261
[email-masked]