Subject: RMRG Meeting Jul 28 in Arlington, VA

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 05:38:17 -0700

We didn't get back very many responses saying people were interested
in an RMRG meeting before the IETF.  Thus, the plan now is to have a
one-day meeting on Friday July 28th, at ISI-East in Arlington, VA.
See http://www.east.isi.edu for details of the location.

The focus of the meeting will be purely on multicast congestion
control, with the aim of understanding where we stand with regard to
allowing some of this work to move into the IETF for standardization.

The room at ISI is rather small, so we need people who wish to attend
to RSVP to both Allison and me so we can tell if we will have enough
space.  Also, please mail us with agenda items.

  - Mark and Allison

---

From: "Sukanta Ganguly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:26:17 -0600

Mark,
  Since the IETF is just a couple of days after this scheduled meeting, wouldn't it be possible to reschedule this sometime during the week of the IETF. Due to other work assignments it may be difficult for many to attend. Atleast in my case, though I am a newbie to this, I would eagerly want to attend it but won't be in the position to be physically present at the ISI-east Arlington site on the specified day. 
  I can't say anything about others. Though this is not a formal IETF WG, people could always schedule informal get togethers. As far as IETF is concerned they should not have any objection such informal evening technical discussion.
  Is it feasible? If not then unlucky but interested individuals like can always go though the meeting notes, conclusions, minutes etc.
  Would appreciate your response

Thanks

>>> Mark Handley <[email-masked]> 06/23/00 06:38AM >>>

  - Mark and Allison

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:14:48 -0700

>  Since the IETF is just a couple of days after this scheduled meeting,
>wouldn't it be possible to reschedule this sometime during the week of
>the IETF.

I'm afraid not - there's no way to schedule a full-day meeting during
the IETF without clashing with sessions that Allison and I have to
attend.

Cheers,
	Mark