Subject: NGC 2000 retransmission on SSM

From: Christophe Diot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:36:38 -0800

8, November, 2000 

  Thanks to Sprint, Cisco, the University of Oregon, UC-Santa Barbara, and 
  Stanford University, NGC2000, the Second International Workshop on 
  Networked Group Communication is being multicast live from the Stanford 
  University Campus Nov. 8-10. The conference s being transmitted in 
  real-time via Source Specific Multicast. Sessions are only available by 
  SSM. For information on joining, see the University of Oregon Videolab 
  session page at:  http://videolab.uoregon.edu/cgi-bin/urd.cgi to join. 
  This is the first event to be retransmitted over SSM. 

  The conference is being held at Stanford University in Palo Alto, 
  California from November 8th to the 10th and the program can be found 
  at: http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/ngc2000/program/ 

  The aim of the Workshop is to allow researchers and practitioners to 
  present the design and implementation techniques for networked group 
  communication. The focus of the Workshop is strictly on multicast and 
  networked group communication. This Workshop is the second and only 
  international event in this area (first workshop was in Pisa, Italy, in 
  November 1999).