Subject: Status of the GRA draft.

From: Jaiwant Mulik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:44:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Has anyone head about any latest developments on the GRA draft ? The
lastest draft has expired and I have hear it mentioned on the list that
Tony Speakman wanted to revist it with new author(s).

I am doing some research related to GRA, and would like to cite a
reference.

Any update on the status of the draft or reference to publication based on
that draft would be highly welcome.

bye,

Jaiwant Mulik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Email        : [email-masked] (preferred), [email-masked]
Home page    : http://unix.temple.edu/~jmulik
Office hours : Wednesday, 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Location     : Room 1043/1044, Wachman Hall.
Phones       : (215) 204-3197 (o), (215) 777-4828 (r)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- Thomas Alva Edison

---

From: Tony Speakman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:30:11 -0700

> Tony Speakman wanted to revist it with new author(s).

Yep, we'll re-submit a revision by the London IETF deadline at
the latest, and if it's reviewable any earlier, I'll let 
you know.

Tony S