Subject: [Rmt] latest Agenda

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 14:37:30 -0800

Please find attached the latest agenda. As a tentative schedule, items
1 through 5 will be discussed in the first meeting slot (Mon, Dec 10,
9:00-11:30), the remaining items in the 2nd meeting slot (Tue, Dec 11,
15:45-16:45).

	thanks,
	Lorenzo

1) Roger K./Lorenzo V.  WG status and agenda updates    10 mins

2) Mike Luby    Draft updates and call to move forward  20 mins
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-05.txt
   draft-ietf-rmt-info-fec-01.txt
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-03.txt
   draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-04.txt

3) Mike Luby    New draft ALC-related CC-PI             25 mins
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-webrc-00.txt

4) Chairs/AD    ALC security discussion                 15 mins

5) Joerg Widmer New draft TFMCC CC-PI                   25 mins
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tfmcc-00.txt

6) Lorenzo Vicisano (for Brian Adamson) Draft updates   15 mins
   draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-03.txt
   draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-03.txt

7) AD           AD remarks                              15 mins

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt