Subject: [Rmt] Multicast congestion control

From: "Jordi Juanmartí" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:29:03 +0200

Hi all,

I am trying to simulate different multicast congestion control schemes 
(PGMCC, TFMCC, FLID-DL,...) using a common scenarios set.
The goal is to provide simulations results on the common scenarios set 
research and to contribute to the research of  general experiments to be 
able to compare different schemes.
I have searched related information and I have found the doc "More Thoughts 
on Reference Simulations for Reliable Multicast Congestion Control Schemes", 
Notes from a meeting at Digital Fountain on August 8, 2000 by John Byers, 
Gavin Horn, Mark Handley, Michael Luby, Will Shaver and Lorenzo Vicisano.
I wish to know if these experiments are a valid scenarios set to evaluate 
and compare multicast congestion control and if there are some other 
updating document .

Thanks in advance,

Jordi Juanmartí

_________________________________________________________________
Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en 
http://explorer.yupimsn.com/intl.asp.

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt